It has many favorite sites and can no longer find them in your favorite bar of Google Chrome? We have the solution with some great tips!
Edit the Name Favorites
Edit the bookmark name to reduce its title. Eliminate all "nonsense".
- Right-click on the bookmark you want and then click Edit.
- Remove unwanted part of the name or edit as desired.
- The improvement provides better visual aesthetics to your bookmarks bar.
Remove Favorite Name
For maximum optimization of your bookmarks bar and if you do not have vision problems or memory (to remember the logos of sites, completely remove the name of the description and be guided only by the icon.
- To remove the name of a favorite edit the bookmark as described in the previous item and then remove all text from the field name but keep the address in the URL field.
Create folders for bookmarks
Create folders in your bookmarks bar, organize them by subject and use as a drop-down menu!
- To add a folder, right click on an unused space of the bookmarks bar and then click Add pasta. Click and drag your favorites into the folders you want.
If you prefer, you can perform these and other actions by the manager of Google Chrome bookmarks. Click the icon screwdriver in the upper right side of Chrome to display options. Click Favorites and then Manage favorites.
Feel free to organize your bookmarks through the bookmark manager. Get used to right-clicking on bookmarks and folders to display available options.