Discover how easy and intuitive to create new events in Google Calendar. See how to create a single event in a quick or detailed commitments.
- Click the Create event on the left side top of Google Calendar
- Enter the desired title in the text field.
- Set date and start and end time of the event. If it's an all-day event, select day.
- If you have more than one calendar, select which of the calendars you want the event to be created.
- Enter extra information about your event. Please note that this information is very important because it can help in case of a search and if you share with others, they will have access to leitura.Se need more space to write and display, extend the text field at the bottom right as displayed in the image below.
- Click the Save button at the top of the window to finish.